Thursday, May 28, 2009

Needing Direction

Today was one of those days when I just couldn't focus. I have been traveling a lot for work and really just need 2 weeks in the office so that I can feel on top of things. I just can't seem to function optimally so things that normally take me two seconds take longer.

I hate that. That isn't me.

The whole time I am at work I am thinking about crap I need to do for the divorce; separating bank accounts, getting new credit cards, talking to the lawyer..gee, I wonder why I can't focus at work.

Then when I get home I just think about work and can't seem to focus on the personal stuff.

Ugh. Vicious cycle.

I was so frustrated on my way home that I started crying. I hate not knowing where my life is going and I hate that I can't make plans to move forward because I can't do anything until my house sells.

But yet, I don't want my house to sell. It is my home.

I need a goal. I need something to focus on. Something to work towards.

No comments:

Post a Comment