I think its because I just want to do those things but I haven't had a clear plan of action. I wanted to do it by taking small steps but I wasn't defining what those small steps were to be.
I have always been a person who was motivated by goals. Small steps are just micro goals.
Of course it takes me until now to actually get it done. Its progress people. Slow and steady.
So...here are this weeks goals.
- Cook dinner 3 times. Real dinners. Not make your own pizza, microwave popcorn or mac & cheese. Real dinners.
- Workout 2 mornings prior to work.
- Run 4 times or 10 total miles.
- Walk the dogs 3 times.
- Ride my bike for a total of 30 minutes.
- Go to at least one social activity that does not occur at my house.
- Complete 2 full body workouts, an ab workout and a bum workout.
Check back on Sunday for my results!