Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Things I Hate

I hate that you come over unannounced and just walk in the front door.
I hate that I can't bring myself to tell you to call first because this is your house too.
I hate that I can't look at you, allow myself to see you, because I know that I will breakdown.
I hate that I was wearing pajama pants and a tank with my hair pulled up.
I hate that I was watching the Hills.
I hate that you want me to tell you that the house looks good. It looks the same as when I left it after I cleaned it.
I hate that when you leave I do breakdown because I miss you with every fiber of my being.
I hate that the one thing I want more than anything is a hug.
I hate that my best friend is gone.
I hate that I can't just hate you for what you have done to us, what you have done to me.
I hate that tomorrow it becomes really real; the motion for divorce will be filed.

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you tomorrow. Take deep breaths and take it one step at a time. You'll be okay (I know you hated hearing that but wanted to provide something of comfort)

    ReplyDelete