Thursday, June 25, 2009

Personally a Good Day But a Bad Day in Pop Culture

I woke up this morning and worked out for the first time in the a.m. in over a week! I was pumped. I even managed to wake up before my alarm. The fact that I remained in bed watching TV until said alarm went off is besides the point.

The amazing thing? The euphoria of working out in the morning lasted throughout the day. I only had one minor crying spat as I was en route to the office when the country station I listen to played the first song we danced to at our wedding which was quickly cured by flipping to the local rap station. Because that is how I roll.

So it really is true. Exercise does wonders for the mind. But this does not mean I believe Scientology's claims to cure postpartum depression with diet and exercise (too bad I don't know how to embed Tom Cruise's interview with Matt Lauer where he calls Matt "glib").

But I was saddened to learn by the passing of Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson. My heart aches for their families as they deal with their expected and unexpected deaths.

As an aside, for those of you who think I should have a reality dating show - check out this guest post on The Everyday Adventures of Me. This is exactly why I could never be the next Bachelorette.

No comments:

Post a Comment