Monday, May 3, 2010

Moving Forward

I've been feeling stuck. Frustrated. But I want to move forward. I want to go forward. I know that I am the only one who can make myself move forward. I know that I am the only one with control over my life...therefore I am moving forward with things I want to do.

First of all, I agreed on the next 5k I will run. On June 5th I will make my goal time.

That will be the second 5k of 2010 and I will potentially run the 3rd the following weekend. It would be amazing to have one goal for 2010 off the list in June!

Another sign of moving forward...today I made a large purchase. I bought a Dell Inspiron 1764 laptop. My home computer is 8 years old...a dinosaur really. But its also motivation. Motivation to start that small business idea I have had.

Wish me luck...I am off!

No comments:

Post a Comment