Friday, May 14, 2010

Same Ol, Same Ol

Its Friday and by now you know what that means...

But this Friday I did get out for a bit.

I went to see my fabulous friend. We can call her Silence.

Silence is due in 6 weeks with her second child. Her oldest, L, is the most darling little boy I have ever met. I cannot wait to meet her little girl.

I got to see the nursery as its coming together. We ate pizza. We talked about work. Life. Friends.

It was perfect end to a long week.

Now I am home by 9 and ready to curl up in my bed.

Because its Friday. And you just can't stay up late on a Friday.

1 comment:

  1. It is highly likely that before you move, I'm going to get together with JB and we're going to kidnap you on a Friday just to force you to stay up till 3 in the morning drinking wine and chatting.

    ReplyDelete