Tuesday, May 25, 2010

#3

Number 3 on the 29 before 30 list is to finish Success Principles. I finally did just that.

The Success Principles(TM): How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be The Success Principles(TM): How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
It took me a long time to finish this book yet that isn't an accurate reflection of the content. The book is realistic, inspiring and encouraging. I am just not drawn back to self help type books like I am with fiction.

But I found my fix. I got the book on audio from the library and on one of my many drives home I listened. I loved it. I wanted more. I am going to load it into iTunes and I am sure I will listen many more times.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment