Monday, May 10, 2010

More Adventures From Home

I went home this weekend and from the moment I arrived...I was at peace. I was happy.

I got into town around 9 p.m. on Friday. I met my sister and her husband for a drink, talked with some friends and tucked myself into bed around 11.

Before I fell asleep I tried to wrap things up with B once and for all. But Saturday came and we were within 5 feet of each other all day at the cook off. I told him that maybe I am never happy because this sucked. (how is that for eloquence?) He said he felt the same.

I struggle to be happy with just being friends. But I would rather have him as my friend than not in my life.

You know when you meet someone and its like they have always been there? They just seem to know what you want, to know how to make you laugh and to make you light up?

That's B. He's all those things.

He's caring and he's wonderful. He's just not mine.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry things are so uncomfortable with B. That's such a tough situation. Glad you got to go home though and spend time with the family.

    ReplyDelete