Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 6: Work Travel

Yes, I missed Day 5. I blame the boots with the fur and a 30th birthday with a beer pong tournament.

Moving onto day 6...in what will likely be a popular picture in this blog I am off on another work trip.

As we are on the tail end of our fiscal year and working to ensure our contracts are back on time and thus superseding our goals I shouldn't have to travel too much this month.

Fingers crossed.

But right now, I'm leaving the flurries behind and headed to the sunshine state.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

3 comments:

  1. Safe travels and hopefully a prosperous one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on the trip! Hope you're going somewhere fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone can be forgiven a day or two out of 365! The important thing is that you stick with it.

    Be well on your trip.

    ReplyDelete