Thursday, March 3, 2011

Almost Failing

Two days ago I announced that I was starting the 1 year photo project.

I mentioned I would likely fail.

I certainly didn't think it would almost happen on day 2.

With only minutes to spare while having drinks with friends I snapped a pic of what I was drinking and my new Nook Color.

Yes, I am that big of a nerd I had it in the bar.

I was warned it would be tough.

I kept looking for the perfect picture until I realized I needed any picture.

This could be a long road.

1 comment:

  1. I think this was the main problem I had with the project, I wanted each picture to encapsulate the day's events but nothing ever seemed good enough so I'd keep putting it off until right before bed when I'd finally realize nothing worth photographing was going to happen so I'd take a picture of something (anything) and call it a day.

    ReplyDelete