Monday, January 17, 2011

A Big Day

Side Note: Today is the first day in 6 years I haven't had MLK day off. It was very strange to be working while all my friends were off enjoying their day.

But don't worry. I made the most of it.

On today's agenda:
  • I made it to the gym for a 30 min run and 20 minutes of abs.
  • Worked a full day.
  • Returned $190 worth of house stuff to Lowe's (3 boxes of extra flooring) and Target (candles that didn't turn out to be the right color).
  • Purchased the Olympus Stylus Tough that I have been lusting after. By the way, the camera was $80 less expensive on bestbuy.com but the store was happy to match the price! Always check the website first!
  • Attended my first Greek Cooking class scratching #19 off the list.
Tomorrow I am going to a Gourmet Cooking Party. Apparently the theme for this week is food. Lots and lots of food.

3 comments:

  1. It was the first time I haven't had MLK day off in 8 years! Too funny...but wow, you got a lot done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had someone to go to all those cooking things with! That sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's seriously impressive. i spent MLK day doing... well, nothing. but to be fair, the semester just started today.

    ReplyDelete