Friday, January 21, 2011

Signs of an Exciting Friday

  • Your home
  • You have The Girl Who Played with Fire open to page 352
  • You have 6 magazines surrounding you
    • Glamour
    • InStyle
    • Real Simple
    • Successful Promotions
    • Shape
    • Health
  • You get a text from a friend asking if you drink on Friday's. That is the thing about a small town. If you don't go out people notice.
  • You have 6 episodes of Criminal Minds on DVR and are hoping there is at least 2 you have not seen
  • You deep cleaned your house
  • You are doing laundry
I have to admit. I am in by choice.

I am sure I could make the jaunt to the local watering hole but there is a lot I would like to get done tomorrow. For instance I need to run 4 miles and lift, go to the pool & spa store to purchase some chemicals and get a cheat sheet for hot tub maintenance, list some items on eBay (if you are a size 4 in need of jeans, dresses or dress pants let me know) and CraigsList, touch-up paint my cabinets....I could go on and on.

So I am in.  I hope to get half that stuff done tomorrow morning (mainly the workout and spa store) so that I can play in a poker tournament in the afternoon. What was that about being effective all weekend? I think I may have gotten distracted...

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great Friday night in. I am spending Friday night in too and it feels great. Plus it's -10 with the wind chill so staying in sounds doubly fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great Friday. Some nights are better spent in ;-) And I wish I was a 4, but alas, am not (does a 6 count?!) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds exactly like my Friday...and Saturday. I caught up on all my magazines, read a good portion of my book, and watched several movies. I also cleaned out my closet and rearranged my furniture. I loved it. :-) Here's to hoping I'm not a hermit this coming weekend too!

    ReplyDelete