Friday, January 7, 2011

Kitchen Updates

Remember we started with this:


















Three different paint colors later it now looks like this:











From the dining room you used to see this:


















But now you see:








My cabinet hardware will be on this weekend (fingers crossed) and then phase 1 will be complete.

Phase 2 will include new countertops, sink and light fixture. The island will become one level with a row of cabinets added underneath. The island size, 8x5 will stay the same. Hopefully that phase will be complete by May.

6 comments:

  1. Hooray! It looks awesome! I did something similar in my house; painted the cabinets and changed the hardware. I opted for granite tile for the countertops because I could use my existing countertops as the base and it was way cheaper than buying slabs of granite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's looks amazing! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, beautiful, its just great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! You are giving me the house itch like whoa. I totally want a nice kitchen like that! Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow it looks amazing! I love the colors and new appliances. way to go!

    ReplyDelete