Friday, October 1, 2010

Just Another...Friday

Its been a while since I have had a Friday.

Since I moved home I have developed several new habits. Habits like going out on Fridays. Being more social.

Habits like going to the gym. CONSISTENTLY. A routine that includes, when I am not on the road for work, 3 days of cardio, 3 days of lifting and 2 nights of yoga.

Habits like tracking my calories. Losing 9 pounds.

Habits like taking back control of my spending. Tracking where I spend my money. Setting goals and practically worshiping at the alter of Ramit and his I Will Teach You to Be Rich principals. 

But sometimes you revert back to what you know. Tonight I lay curled up on my couch with my dogs and the cat, catching up on mindless television shows that are stored on my DVR.

Its glorious. Its soothing. Its what I need. Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment