Monday, October 4, 2010

Regress/Progress

Sometimes I think its necessary to regress in order to progress.

So I am chalking up today as a regression day so that I can move forward once again.

All of those old feelings.

Hurt. Loneliness. Unworthy. Disposable. Dejected. Rejected. Useless. Failure. Fool. Stupid. Seering Pain.

Right back to the surface.

Tears, flowing down my face.

I've got to remember that I deserve better. That I shouldn't want to be with anyone who doesn't put me first.

Who doesn't want to be with me as badly as I want to be with them.

There is that saying...if I so badly wanted to be with the wrong person, imagine how great it will be when the right one comes along.

Someday.

1 comment:

  1. Yes. The right one will come along one day. You have to hold on to that belief and find comfort in it. It helped me through all those dark, sad days just a year ago when I was curled in a ball wondering what I was going to do with my life. I am sending you great big virtual (((hugs))). Don't despair or give up on love. You deserve better than what you were given.

    ReplyDelete