Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Working Towards a Vision

Today I accomplished a piece of my 2010 vision.

I am the proud new owner of the Sole F63 treadmill!

I am so excited about my purchase. I work in sales and we wrapped a fabulous quarter and this is what I am putting a part of my bonus towards.

I cannot wait to have this treadmill in my home. It means no more excuses. It means I can work out whenever I want.

It means I can work for the body I want.

It means I can run 3 5ks this year.

It means I can accomplish my vision.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats! When I get my own place, sans roommates, I do want to get a tradmill or a elliptical. It'd be nice to not have to rely on a gym all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it also means you are gonna have to pack it up and move it...lol. congrats on ur new fun!

    ReplyDelete