Monday, January 11, 2010

Miami & 150

I am in Miami until Wednesday for work. That should be great right?

It is. Awesome hotel. And while the weather is warmer than home...its not south Florida weather. Boo. Was hoping for more sun and warmth.

But I love my hotel and the beautiful view of the ocean.

But the bar scene? Ick.

I am a reverse bar snob as I wrote back in May. Nicky Beach? Not my kind of place.

Paying $300 for a $40 bottle of Kettle One? Dumb. Who needs bottle service on a Sunday night? Who needs bottle service in general?

I mean, I do. In the form of a Bud Light (Select) bottle.

I can't believe this is my 150th post.

That people read this thing.

That I have survived.

This has been an amazing outlet for all of the things that go through my head. Here's to 150 more!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the 150th post! Enjoy Miami, I hope it warms up!

    ReplyDelete