Saturday, December 4, 2010

Wonder

Wonder. How did you cultivate a sense of wonder in your life this year?

2010 has been filled with wonder as nearly every day brought a new decision to make. Life changing decisions. Impactful and meaningful decisions. I changed jobs, moved back home, paid MX to take the houseas and purchased a new home.



I have an extremely analytical personality and even as strong as I was in my convictions I still had to ask myself whether or not I was making the right decision. I spent a lot of time wondering...

Is this the best decision for me?
Is there anything else I should be doing?

The answers always came back yes.

I am exactly where I am supposed to be.

Now I wonder what is next and I am not afraid. I am not scared. I am excited.

I wonder what the future holds and I can't wait to find out.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't a great feeling to be excited about the future? Sometimes I love the thought of the unknown. Sometimes it scares the shit out of me. But it is always exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I constantly worry about whether or not I'm making the right decisions. It takes courage and strength to let go and embrace the unknown, but I'm getting better at it :)

    ReplyDelete