Sunday, December 5, 2010

Let Go

Let Go. What (or whom) did you let go of this year? Why?

2010 was a rebuilding year for me. So much of my plan came into place and in doing so, set me free of the pain and hurt I had experienced in the prior year.

I let go of hurt.
I let go of fear.

I let go of physical limitations. I moved from the home I shared with MX and moved back closer to my family. I let go of the house and paid MX to take it.

I let go of all the things that tied me to MX.

I let go of the fear of being alone and captured the moments that meant the most to me. The ones that showed me the life I have ahead to lead.

4 comments:

  1. I like everything about this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, girl. I know that wasn't easy on you (I experienced that myself and spent a good part of this year rebuilding my own life after a failed 6-year relationship) but the other side is beautiful, full of hope, and happiness. You are in a good place, it sounds like :)

    ReplyDelete