Monday, April 12, 2010

Things

Sometimes things get in the way.
Sometimes life gets in the way.
Family gets in the way.
Friends get in the way.

Sometimes you look up and you don't know how you got here. Or where you have been.

A lot has happened in the last couple weeks. People have asserted their opinions and themselves into situations in which I wish they hadn't. While I know their intentions are to protect me its not for them to do. I have said my peace and I think its fine. Its just a balance. A balance in learning that when I move home this is a way of life.

MX told me last Wednesday he couldn't mow because he had a hernia. I made arrangements for someone else to do it. By Friday the "hernia" was better and he mowed on Saturday.

Saturday was the Reba and Mr. George Strait concert. It was classic.

We had the exterior of the house painted over the weekend. Just trying to do what we can to make it as perfect as possible for future buyers.

Today we received a refund check from the escrow account and learned that the mortgage payment went down. The one positive to the real estate market being in the toilet.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you post again. Glad to hear you had fun at Reba/George Strait. Sounds like fun! Hope things get better again soon!

    ReplyDelete