Friday, April 16, 2010

200th Post

I wish for my 200th post I had something more relevant to blog about. Something compelling. Some big announcement or progress in the starting over journey.

But really, 200 isn't anything more than 199 or 135.

Its a milestone sure.

You have stuck with me As I have stuck to documenting the ups and downs. Much like a toddler I am slowly learning to walk again or to navigate single land. And I am finding I kind of like it. I like not having to worry about finding out whether or not someone else wants to do what I do, or where they want to eat or the movie they want to see. Its nice to be able to do what I want, when I want.

So this is another post. Like the others; about me, my life and moving forward...

I think I have established my total disdain for Friday's. Tonight was much like the rest of them.

I tanned. I ran 2.1 miles and shaved more time off. Mile 1 was 19 seconds faster at 12:22 and mile 2 was done in 13:20. So I am getting there. Slowly but surely I am getting there.

And then I started cleaning. Followed by more cleaning. Who knew you could work up a sweat just by mopping your hard woods?

Now its time for rest. In bed before 10 and up at 5:45 a.m. tomorrow. I am off to host the Kids in the Kitchen event for Junior League before making the trek north for the AC/DC concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment