Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ridiculous

I had an amazing time at AC/DC.

Then I return home and my yard is partially cut. Partially. Like a couple laps around the front yard.

You see my fabulous ex-husband has been too busy or "ill" to take care of his one responsibility. So he hires an irresponsible high school kid to do it who quit part way through.

Why do things like this surprise me? Why am I shocked that he can't handle one freaking thing?

I am not interested in your pathetic excuses. Its dumb.

I just want the house to sell.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of these days I'll learn to proof 'before' I hit 'Post'...

    My big day in court is Wednesday. Maybe Thursday we can go have an 'official welcome to the club' lunch.

    ReplyDelete