Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Ideal Man

I've been thinking about what it is that I want in a man, you know, aside from the obvious...faithfulness.


I wrote about it here but I want to put together the full wish list.

So...my ideal man:
  • drives a truck
  • eats his steak medium rare
  • can ride a horse
  • can fix things
  • can cook, especially grill
  • owns a gun
  • loves dogs
  • likes cats
  • holds me as if tomorrow won't come
  • likes to be outdoors
  • looks me in the eye
  • republican
  • believes in God, but doesn't force his beliefs on anyone
  • loves the beach
  • likes the mountains
  • believes in me
  • isn't intimidated by me
  • works hard
  • is truthful
  • calls because he said he would
  • calls for no reason at all
  • loves my family
  • makes me laugh
  • makes me smile
  • makes me feel like I am the only one in the room, even when its crowded
I could probably keep going but this is what I am now...


1 comment:

  1. i guess it will never work with us! hate guns, allergic to cats, registered democrat, but i CAN ride a horse (own two of them)!

    ReplyDelete