Friday, April 24, 2009

The Hardest Part

The thing that I struggle with the most...that I just can't seem to make sense of in my head...is separating the man I fell in love with from the man that left me. That gave up on me even though I never gave up on him. In the six years we have been together there were times when I felt like giving up. When a lesser woman would have but I never did.

Because I believed in him.
I believed in us.

I will never understand why he wouldn't come to me about wanting children. Why he didn't lay it all on the line. I would always choose a life with him. Over anything. So why didn't he just tell me what was going on.

And when I found out about the affair and told him how I felt. Why wasn't that enough. Why am I not enough for him anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment