Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Purging, Planning & Remodeling

Blame it on the move.

The second in 5 months.

But right now I am all about purging, planning and remodeling.

Purging the things that I do not need. Do I need these books that I will never read again? Do I need the dress that as already been photographed and uploaded to FB for 3 separate events (vain, yes I am thank you very much)? What can I rid myself of that will make the move that much easier?

Planning is something I am always doing. Planning my day, my week, my month. Planning for the move. Planning to make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible. Planning for 2011. You will see a new vision board has been posted and remember, I kicked the tail out of the 2010 vision board.  I will do the same in 2011. There is a plan to reflect on 2010 and manifest what is next.


Remodeling is consuming me. The remodeling of the new houses kitchen. The remodeling of this blog. The old look, that I loved, was all about rebuilding. I've rebuilt it. Now its time to live it. So there is a new look. A new attitude. A new spark.

There is no looking back. There is only tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    Wow, I haven't read everything but I went back to the beginning and read a bunch of your posts and I can really relate to what you are going through. I am 27 (almost 28) and my husband is divorcing me against my will and although he didn't cheat (I think) he had a new girlfriend within 8 weeks of our "trial" separation. Anyway, I just wanted to stop in and say that I will continue to read!

    My blog is http://theimmaturematron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete