Monday, November 29, 2010

False Start. Mulligan. Throw the Penalty Flag.

Insert sports analogy here.

I'm trying to make a new habit.

It is necessary.

It is what is best. For both of us. Whether we want it to be or not.

But I wasn't counting on the news coming today. As one of few that knew it was coming sooner rather than later I couldn't sit back and not tell him I was thinking of him.

I know there will always be things that happen. There will always be something.

But I can't be cold-hearted this soon. I had to reach out.

And I reserve this right if there is a loss of anyone, or his furry best friend, that he holds dear.

Because in the end, we will always be friends. Even if right now what we need is silence.

So I am starting over. Again.

14 days to make a habit.

There will be letters written that are never sent.

BBM's to a friend willing to stand in as it was our go to communication tool .

But one thing it isn't...it isn't easy.  

I appreciate your support more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment