Thursday, November 18, 2010

Manifestation of Stress

I have a lot going on. Admittedly.

But this is nothing new.

I am consumed by the thoughts of the new house. Remodeling a kitchen on a budget is the main concern.

The manifestation of these thoughts has resulted in bizarre dreams.

There was the one where I was in a car crash. B was the one cutting me out of the car (not a huge stretch since he is a volunteer firefighter who often uses the tool that cuts people out) but upon realizing it is me he says "Let her die, let's go boys."

Or the one involving a series of FB status updates, bbm's and emails. Perhaps a sign of my addiction to my phone?

Or the one where the new house catches on fire and watch it from my hot tub?

Apparently I need to solidify my plans for the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment