Wednesday, June 30, 2010

On Edge

For the last two weeks I have felt like I have been on the edge. I am normally calm and collected almost to a fault. I don't let things get to me.

Sure, in the aftermath of finding about the affair I had a lot of emotional distress.

But this is different.

This is fear.

Unease.

Fear.

Stress.

Am I doing the right thing? Have I made the right decisions? Is it going to work out?

My friend told me I sounded like a crazy person because only a select few know. So when I talk about the stress it seem unwarranted. But for right now...it has to be that way.

I know that it is. Its just change. I mean, even the psychic told me to keep pushing forward and going after what I want. She said that if I believed it was what I wanted then it was the direction I was meant to go.

Deep breathe.

Deep breathe.

This is going to be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment