Thursday, July 1, 2010

I'm So Done

Everyone I know that has gotten a divorce has done so and been done.

Not me.

16 months after I found out and 9 months since the divorce was finalized I am still dealing with MX.

I live in the house we bought together after selling the one we built.

I sit on the furniture I selected and placed in our home.

I have to manage our joint accounts.

I have to take care of all the repairs and maintenance.

I have to endure phone calls when he says that I need to change my plans. That I am blowing our only shot. He expects me to change my plans to accommodate him.

I made plans with him once.

I changed my plans for him to make him happy.

I am not doing it anymore.

I just want out of this debacle. I want to move on. I don't want to have to deal with him anymore.

Please get him out of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment