Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Oh the Adventure

There is that poem from childhood about the adventures you will go on. You hear it then and you think - uh huh. Yep. Riight.

But at some point you look back and you realize it is a wild ride.  

Moving home has been a bit of that.

First the house that I rented had a flooded basement.

Direct TV wouldn't install service without written authorization from the owner.

Direct TV wouldn't install because it was raining.

The internet service I signed up for isn't fast enough for my job.

The internet service I signed up for isn't evening functioning at an acceptable speed.

That same service...will be canceled. Fingers crossed they let me out.

After my divorce I never got around to changing my name back on my passport since I had no where to go. Now the new job requires me to be in Canada in 3 weeks and I have to pay a rush fee. Oh and have my picture taken. With no makeup on and my hair all fuzzy.

I need to get my car registered but I left my car title in house that will not sell.

But all of these things, while frustrating, all amount to the same thing.

I am home.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I've been away and I'm so happy to check in finally and see that you are finally home!! Congrats!! Hang in there - moving sucks - but things will be amazing soon! xoxo, E

    ReplyDelete