Thursday, October 15, 2009

Money

With MX everything was joint. Joint checking, savings, credit cards etc. Our 401k contributions were the same as were our Roths.

When I transitioned to having my own accounts I started appreciating the fact that I could spend money on what I wanted because well, I wanted to. I didn't have to stop and think about how it impacted someone else or what they would think of the purchase.

But today when I got my first paycheck under single claiming 1 exemption versus married with 1 exemption...and it was $117 less than normal...

I wished I had married filing status again.

I want that $3k back. (26 paychecks in a year)

But then I would be with someone who didn't value me as a person, who cared so little he walked out on our marriage.

Never mind, I am okay with losing the $3k.

No comments:

Post a Comment