Monday, October 26, 2009

Just Need, Darn It Do It

Despite overwhelming feedback I just haven't done it yet. I can't seem to bring myself to unfriend.

I don't know why. These people mean next to nothing to me.

Today I saw something that actually made my stomach do flips. It wasn't pictures, they don't bother me.

It was a mutual friend combining her last name with his. That has MX written all over it.

He always does it.

The fantasy football team we had for years...it was a combo of my his first name and my last. Prior to that it was his first name with his college girlfriends first name combined together...now its her last name combined with his last name.

I admit it. It made me nauseous.

For a second.

And then I remembered that I deserve better. That he threw us away and she can have, what I am sure she believes is original, a cheesy nickname.

2 comments:

  1. I know it's rough. Just keep going one day at a time. You do deserve better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know unfriending is hard and it's okay if you're not ready now, but down the road, I hope you will be. You do deserve better and a chance to really move on.

    ReplyDelete