Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Meet Me

Or see me rather.


When I started this I didn't want anyone to know who I was or what I looked like. While I am not going to start posting my address or social security number I am finally ready to show you me...


If you have been reading this from the beginning you know that the last 7 months have been tougher than anything I have ever experienced in my life.


So here is a picture of me out with my friends. The first night I really went out since this entire ordeal began. I was fine.


So, its nice to meet you...






Sincerely,

StartingOver@28

3 comments:

  1. It's very nice to meet you too! Lovely picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! It's nice to meet you too, lady friend. I wish we could meet in real life!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. found your blog through a link to a comment to a link, etc.

    is this where we all say "holy hottie?!"

    i haven't read all your posts but hopefully you are getting to the point where you recognize that you have a lot more good stuff in front of you than the bad stuff that is behind you. and won't he be jealous when he sees how great your life is!

    ReplyDelete