Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Space

I've never really had a finished bedroom.

Sure, when MX and I were together I painted and purchased bedding. But it was never fully done. I always concentrated on other rooms in the house. It was always the lowest priority.

But I am changing that now.

As I prepare for the arrival of my new bed I will be overhauling both my guest room and my bedroom.

This is a lot to accomplish by the 16th. Luckily my sister volunteered to come paint my guest room tomorrow! Such a help!

But I think I have finally settled on a look for the room.

One that is me.

One that is calm.

I'm going shopping tonight for accessories and am so excited to see this come to life. I won't be having the drapey thing or that bedframe. Rather I am in search of an old door to create a headboard...More to come.

PS - can anyone tell me how to add a Pinterest board to a blog post?

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous choice!! I love it! Where are you going to shop for stuff? I need ideas too...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me just say, I LOVE your inspiration/colors. Can't wait to see pics of the real thing.

    ReplyDelete