Thursday, June 30, 2011

Coming Full Circle

Two years ago I prepped for a trip not knowing what it would bring. What I didn't realize was that it would bring clarity.

The trip that would help me truly begin to move on, to begin my life again. 

I found acceptance in where my life stood. I wondered if I was ready to move on?

It was on that trip that B came into my life and has stayed on some level ever since. Even when we have tried to not be.

He made me believe in myself. He made me laugh. He made me smile again. He showed me everything I want in a man. For that I will always be grateful.

Maybe two years later we will actually get the closure we both need. Whether we really want it or not. It is one of those inevitable things you cannot avoid forever.

Until the day we are content enough to only be friends.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, looking back and seeing where you've been and where you are now...strange, isn't it? Completely full circle. I hope you get the closure you need and you both find the ones for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's crazy when you realize that you did go full circle and look back at the bittersweet feelings and emotions that go through during that time.

    ReplyDelete