Thursday, July 9, 2009

Things Like This Make Me Regress

MS2BX is staying at our house this weekend while I travel to Colorado with my best friend. We are driving her grandmother out to stay with her family for a few weeks, hanging out with high school & college friends in Denver for a few days, and then flying home on Monday.

Since he is staying there for the first time since I found out he was still with her, I reminded him that I did not want her in our house.

His response?

“I don’t think you need to worry about that…she wouldn’t want to come here…not that I would want her to.”

Um, am I supposed to think more of her because she wouldn’t dream of coming into my home when she didn’t have an issue sleeping with my husband?

Or was he thinking I was going to think more of him because he is thoughtful enough to not bring her into our home?

Let me make it clear; it is not scoring either of them any bonus points in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment