Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Book Review

When you finish 3 books in 5 days it means lots of book posts by me which actually times out well as I debate the future of this little site.

Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Like the Dragon Tattoo series the second book is even better than the first. Likely because you are already vested in the characters and understand their motivations. Excited to start the third!



View all my reviews

Probably going to have yet another review in a few days as I am about to start the 3rd book in the series!

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to give these books a shot. I love the Dragon Tattoo series. I'm almost done with my second Jonathan Tropper book btw. I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this series. Like I am totes obsessed. This was a great book, I will be curious to hear your thoughts on the final book

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems like the title (and sub-title) isn't what this little site is about anymore - and shouldn't be!

    read the Lincoln Lawyer while on vacation recently. guess i need to see the movie now.

    ReplyDelete