Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Making a List, Checking It Twice

But let's not worry about whose naughty and nice. Not sure which list I would be on this year!

I have crossed a few more items off my 29 Things Before 30 list.

So far its been fun. Sadly life gets in the way and the weather doesn't always cooperate so I will be having to sub in a few items for those that didn't make the cut this summer...like water skiing and Harley rides.

But #13 is done. I have joined JLDM. A fantastic organization that supports volunteerism and community support in women.

The most exciting, while also being ridiculously humiliating because I am quite possibly the worlds worst bowler, is crossing off #20 - joining a bowling league.



Yes. This is my ball. You should be jealous.

Every Wednesday at 5:30 p.m. I join my sister and our friend K for 3 games of bowling, eating bad food and partaking in some adult beverages. By the end of the night I am fully caught up on all gossip, relieved to learn that I am not the subject of any of it and depart with sore abdominals from laughing.

I love my life back home. I love making the right decision for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment