Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Stop Changing Your Mind

First MX wanted to spend the rest of his life with me.
Then he didn't.

Then he wanted a divorce, then he didn't and then he did.

I offered him the house. He didn't want it.

It will sell.
But it didn't.

So MX asked what it would take for me to walk away or what I would give him.
Take the house. I will go away. Just like I offered before.

So now when he doesn't think he will get approved for an assumption because he doesn't want to refi and pay closing costs he has the audacity to ask if I will move out.

If I will move in with family or friends.

Um, hi? I have no family in the area. And no friends to crash with when I have 2 dogs and a cat. There was a reason we decided I would stay here.

Stop changing your mind. I tried to talk to you about this before the divorce was final. We made a decision. Stick with it.

I just want this over with. I want to be able to move on 100%.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh. I'm so sorry to hear he's dicking you around still about this. I hope this is over for you soon.

    ReplyDelete