Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just. One. Thing.

Please.

I ask just one thing.

Please just let something go right. Let it go right for once.

Hire someone to come in and do some touch-up painting.

Turns out I don't have ceiling white ceilings. They are some tinted color. So total redo for those rooms that needed like 2 touch-ups.

Guest bedroom touch up on the cut-in...Paint doesn't match.

In the last year it seems like I just routinely deal with a series of failures.

And now? It just keeps going. I try and stay positive but I have an amazing house that won't sell, I want to move but haven't found a job. I want to be happy on my own but sometimes I am lonely.

I just want this chapter closed.

I want to move on.

I just want something to go right for once.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds so frustrating and exhausting. By the way, I wanted to click on your 2010 visions pic so I could see everything, but it isn't clickable. Will you write about that?

    ReplyDelete